The Atlantis series are premium non-zinc, anti-wear hydraulic oils formulated to provide excellent performance in hydraulic systems operating under severe conditions. The Atlantis series are design to provide excellent anti-wear properties while protecting the equipment from corrosion. The products exhibit extended service life because they are formulated to be thermally stable and resistant to oxidation. The Atlantis oils are formulated to be exceptionally stable in the presence of water.
- Surpasses 2500 hours on the ASTM D-943 test (oxidation characteristics of inhibited steam turbine oil test).
- Excellent on the ASTM D-665 test (rust preventing characteristics of steam turbine oil test).
- Meet or exceed the following test requirements:
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68 NZ, P-69 NZ, P-70 NZ
- Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S
- Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0
- Ford M-M-6C32
- DIN 51524, Part 2
- B.F. Goodrich 0152