Cutrite 2650 is a biostable semi-synthetic fluid that performs well in many severe applications. It is effective in both critical grinding and difficult machining operations and is ideally suited for job shops that want to reduce the number of fluids they use. Cutrite 2650’s emulsifier system is designed to remain stable even in very hard water and yet properly balanced to minimize foam in softer water. Cutrite 2650 is a clean product that provides dependable rancidity control when used in machining centers with individual sumps. However, the durable, long-lasting qualities of this versatile cutting fluid also make it an excellent choice for extended use in central systems.
- Suitable for use on multiple metals including most automotive aluminum alloys.
- Biostable formula resists bacterial contamination preventing rancidity and extending coolant life.
- Excellent corrosion protection protects machine tools and parts.
- Extreme pressure additives extend tool life and improve finishes.
- Long sump life in both individual sumps and central systems reduce overall costs.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|