Cutrite 3012H is a Semi-Synthetic fluid formulated for the machining and grinding of ferrous metals. It is formulated to impart maximum cooling and load carrying characteristics above that of normal synthetics.
- Hard water stable
- Non-nitrited and chlorine free.
- Residue is soft and oily in nature
- Excellent corrosion protection protects parts, machines and tools
- Excellent resistance to rancidity and fungal growth
- Quick breaking foam in hard and soft water.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|