Cutrite 3398 is a biocide-free micro emulsion metalworking fluid for machining and grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. It is ideally suited for manufacturing plants desiring a single fluid to perform well on a variety of metals and operations.
The use of innovative technology allows Cutrite 3398 to provide excellent bio resistance without the incorporation of a biocide. The reliable, low maintenance qualities of Cutrite 3398 make it an ideal choice for individual sumps and central systems applications.
- Excellent bio resistance without the incorporation of biocides.
- Long fluid life in both individual sumps and central systems reduces overall costs.
- Extreme pressure additives extend tool life and improve finishes.
- Low foaming in all water conditions.
- Excellent machining performance on aluminum alloys in difficult operation such as roll form tapping, Mapal reaming, gun drilling, and deep hole boring.
- Excellent wetting properties reduce fluid drag-out and deliver clean machine tools and components.
- Low maintenance fluid minimizes hassles such as frequent additive additions.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|