Cutrite 4820 is a general purpose, high oil containing soluble oil based on conventional technology. This is a excellent product for machining both hard and soft aluminum alloys, cast iron, and steel.
- Can be used on all ferrous machining.
- Eliminates metal buildup on cutting edge of tool while machining aluminum.
- Low foaming and exceptionally clean.
- Stable in 40 grain hard water. Easy to mix.
- Contains no phenols, chlorine, or DEA
- Extremely ultra-filtration compatible. Very low BOD after filtration.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|