Cutrite 5780 is a premium universal soluble oil for machining and grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. It is ideally suited for job shops that want a single fluid to machine a variety of metals. The lubricating properties of Cutrite 5780 provide excellent machinability of all metals ranging from soft die cast aluminum to hardened tool steels. Cutrite 5780’s unique emulsifier system is designed to remain stable even in very hard water and yet properly balanced to minimize foam in softer water. Cutrite 5780 is a clean product providing dependable rancidity control when used in machining centers with individual sumps and central systems.
- Suitable for use on multiple metals including most aluminum alloys.
- Leaves a fluid, non-gumming film to prevent sticky ways, chucks, tool holders and fixtures.
- Wide application range suitable in such diverse operations as center-less grinding, heavy-duty broaching, gear hobbing and replacing straight oil on some types of screw machines.
- Long sump life in both individual sumps and central systems reduce overall costs.
- Excellent rust protection on in-process parts.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|