A specially blended, highly effective, non-silicone oil-based anti-foam agent. It is used in very small quantities where foaming has become a problem.
- Added sump side, typically eight to thirty two ounces of DEFOAMER NS per 1000 gallons of fluid is all that is necessary minimize foaming. Add directly to system in area where foam has become a problem.
- In the concentrate Defoamer NS is effective between 0.25% up to 1.0%
- Description: Clear to hazy liquid, pleasant odor
- pH (neat) approx. 7.0
- pH (in use) Assumes pH of the fluid being used
- Specific Gravity: 1.00
- 1-gallon bottle, 4X1-gallon case, pails, drums, totes