Durasol MA-3480 is a high performance biostable semi-synthetic uniquely developed for the machining of magnesium and its alloys as well as both hard and soft aluminum alloys. This new multifunctional technology results in a very stable, bioresistant, low foaming product without residue formation in water up to 6000 ppM hardness.
- Excellent machining performance on magnesium and aluminum alloys in difficult operation such as roll form tapping, Mapal reaming, gun drilling, and deep hole boring.
- Stable emulsion up to 6000 ppm hardness
- Low foaming formula
- Biostable formula resists bacterial contamination preventing rancidity and extending coolant life.
- Excellent corrosion protection protects machine tools and parts.
- Extended sump life in central systems reduce overall costs.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|