FRH-200 fire-resistant hydraulic fluid is specifically designed to meet the demands of today’s modern high-pressure hydraulic systems. The inhibitor package contained in FRH-200 will protect the entire hydraulic system against wear and corrosion.
- High degree of fire resistance.
- Non Explosive.
- Oxidation resistant.
- Passes ASTM D2882, 2000 psi pump test using a Vickers V 104C pump and meets the U.S. Steel requirement #171for 2000 psi fluids.
- Liquid and Vapor Phase corrosion protection.
- Compatible with rubber seals and packings.
- Exceptionally high viscosity index.
- Shear stable.