Kathon™ CC is a broad-spectrum microbicide that is very effective against bacteria, fungi, mold, and yeast at very low treatment levels. It is recommended for use in soluble, semi-synthetic and synthetic metalworking fluids and will immediately neutralize most foul odors instantly. Kathon™ CC does not contain or release formaldehyde and does not contribute to ammonia blush common to many other biocides.
- Extended sump life
- Eliminates odors
- Controls mycobacteria
- Controls fungus
- Can be shipped by UPS
- Easy to use tip-n-measure bottle accurate dosing in small sumps
More cost effective than Kathon 886mw
Added sump side:
- For a non-fouled system use 4 to 8 ounces of Kathon™ CC per 100 gallons of emulsion every 6 to 10 weeks.
- For a noticeably fouled system use an initial dose of 8 to 12 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of emulsion followed by subsequent maintenance doses and described above.
- Appearance Dark blue liquid
- Total Isothiazolinone 1.5%
- pH (neat) 6.5 to 7.5
- pH (in use) Assumes pH of the fluid being used
- Specific Gravity 1.15