The Coolant Control Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “CCI”) respect your privacy. We understand
Through your access and use of the Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
- The web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
- Coolant Control Inc. (“CCI”) makes no representations or warranties as to the availability; accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law. CCI further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
- The web site may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of chemical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the chemical industry.
- You may freely browse the web site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of CCI. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of CCI. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, CCI.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the web site is at your own risk. Neither CCI nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. CCI, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, CCI and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of CCI and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of CCI or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Although CCI may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Web site, CCI is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and CCI assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Web site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Web site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. CCI will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CCI to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site.
- CCI reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and CCI may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.