Orion 1025 is a high performance cutting and grinding fluid for ferrous alloys. This oil-rejecting fluid outperforms conventional coolants in difficult operations. Orion 1025 provides excellent bimetallic corrosion protection to keep parts and machine tools free from in-process rust. In hard or soft water, Orion 1025 forms a stable solution that will not foam. Orion 1025 is a clean fluid that runs with trouble-free dependability.
- Rejects tramp oils for easy skimming.
- Biostable formula extends fluid life.
- Low foaming in all water conditions.
- Excellent lubrication allowing for moderate machining.
- Excellent corrosion protection protects parts, machines and tools.
- Settles chips quickly for a clean work environment.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|