Orion 1065 is our premier synthetic cutting and grinding fluid for ferrous alloys. The unique proprietary lubricants in Orion 1065 were designed for high speeds and feed rates and provides extremely high lubricity in a variety of ferrous machining operations. This oil-rejecting fluid outperforms conventional coolants in difficult operations such as gear hobbing and gun drilling. Orion 1065 provides excellent bimetallic corrosion protection to keep parts and machine tools free from in-process rust. In hard or soft water, Orion 1065 forms a stable solution that will not foam. Orion 1065 is a clean fluid that runs with trouble-free dependability.
- Increased lubrication verses other synthetic fluids.
- Rejects tramp oils for easy skimming.
- Biostable formula extends fluid life.
- Low foaming in all water conditions.
- Excellent lubrication allowing for moderate machining.
- Excellent corrosion protection protects parts, machines and tools.
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|