Orion 7116 is a moderate pH synthetic fluid developed for the heavy duty machining of aluminum alloys including aerospace alloys, Inconel, hastelloy, and titanium. The unique proprietary lubricants in Orion 7116 were designed for high speeds and feed rates and provides extremely high lubricity in a variety of aluminum machining operations. This oil-rejecting fluid outperforms conventional coolants in difficult operations such as tapping and gun drilling. Orion 7116 provides excellent bimetallic corrosion protection to keep parts and machine tools free from in-process rust. In hard or soft water, Orion 7116 forms a stable solution that will not foam. Orion 7116 is a clean fluid that runs with trouble-free dependability.
- Increased lubrication verses other synthetic fluids.
- Rejects tramp oils for easy skimming.
- Biostable formula extends fluid life.
- Low foaming in all water conditions.
- Excellent lubrication allowing for moderate machining.
- Excellent corrosion protection protects parts, machines and tools.
- Settles chips quickly for a clean work
|Types of Metals||Chlorine||Foam Control||Hard Water Stability|