Stearocling Way Oils are designed to meet the critical lubrication demands of machine tools that rely on slide ways for precision and accuracy in machining operations. The unique blend of lubricity additives blended in a high VI basestock provide smooth and uniform movement of machine tool components even under severe loads.
- Reduced friction allowing for frequent start-ups, slow speeds and high and unexpected loads
- Increased load bearing area which can reduce unit pressures, operation temperature and wear
- Effective toward the elimination of “stick-slip” and “chatter” on all ways, vertical and horizontal
- Smoother, more efficient operation with longer parts life
- High viscosity index to assure even performance across a wide range of temperatures